MOTTO: “COME AND SEE” (JOHN 1:46)
THE MANDATE- OUR VISION
- Bringing hope to the hopeless and strength to the weak by preaching the word of truth as delivered to this apostolic commission.
- Planting of healing word churches to be known as Eagle’s Flight International Gospel Centre also known as EFIGoC
- Sending forth prepared vessels by God to all nations of the earth and into all walks of life for the restoration of human dignity
- Promoting the well-being of humanity through charity endeavors globally
- Training the saints for exploits in all walks of life
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
The aims and objectives for which the church is established are to:
- Embark on evangelical missions throughout the world to win souls for our Lord Jesus Christ and prepare men and women for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Organise prayer meetings, establish prayer camps and conduct prayer sessions on any matter at any place and for any adequate period.
- Organise bible studies, teachings, seminars, discussions and any other programme to facilitate the study of the bible.
- Embark upon the planting, establishment or building of churches, chapels or any other place for Christian worship in any part of the world, to be known and called Eagle’s Flight International Gospel Centre, a.k.a EFIGoC and to administer same in accordance with biblical principles.
- Confer or permit to be conferred on the ministers(male or female) or staff(male or female) of the church titles, honours, names, awards, rights or privileges if and when earned or due in accordance with biblical and ecclesiastical order in line with the provisions of this constitution for both men and women.
- Hold crusades, camp meetings, gatherings, conventions, fellowships, conferences and any other meetings by whatever name it is called for the pursuance of its objectives.
- Organise Christian counselling, fellow-up, teachings, trainings, seminars, symposia and any other similar programmes for the benefit of its members and any other persons
- Encourage the study, understanding and practical application of bible truth in everyday life
- Promote mutual understanding, love, peace and unity among men
- Promote and propagate or cause the same to be done to the growth of Christians and Christianity
- Co-operate with anybody or bodies whose aims and objectives are identical with or complementary to the Church’s
- Acquire, own, possess or otherwise hold interest in any properties including land, and have rights, titles, licences and interests in any properties whatsoever
- Engage and participate in and encourage benevolent and other merciful activities towards all men and especially those of the household of faith, in any part of the world
- Undertake, promote, develop and carry out charitable educational, Christian religious and scientific programmes in line with our objectives to enhance the quality of life and wellbeing of individuals and communities in the United Kingdom and the world at large.
- Adopt all such means as the church may think fit to generate funds for its objects and to accept offerings, tithes, aids, allowances and to sell and dispose of all real or personal property of the church or any part thereof for the purpose of the objects.
- Purchase or take on lease or under lease or otherwise acquire any land, warehouses, houses or other buildings or any other real or personal property of any kind whatsoever and to erect, equip, maintain, manage, alter, pull down, enlarge, develop and improve the same, and to acquire rights and privileges in relation to any land or buildings for the purpose of its objects.
- Finally, all such other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
PASTOR PIUS BURNS A. DANSO
The Senior Pastor-EfIGoC